Tuesday, April 22, 2008

long overdue


HELLO!!! Remember me...Yes mom, I'm writing for you... :)

And yes...that is Sammy after he just woke up in the morning...he's not really a morning dog.

Let's see...we've had a whole lot of excitment. Maxy long dog decided that climbing out the bedroom window onto the roof was a good idea. He got really panicky and finally jumped back in the window...after he thought about jumping off. But, he decided that it was kind of fun and still checks the window everyday to see if he can get out again (Thanks mom for the screens :D) Rosie and the puppies played outside today. There was only one issue. Rosie sniffed Maxy's little butt today and then started chasing him around doing a little 'wiggle'. O my word...it was funny. Apparently she was a little confused on boy and girl roles in her old age (she's 70 in people years). So much for 'you can't teach an old dog new tricks'. We laughed so hard!!!
Also, my puppies are meshing into one dog and picking up each other's habits...look at Sammy after he discovered Max's favorite spot to sleep.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

My cats lay on my couch cushions like that too! I regret letting them do it now because my cushion is permanently squashed down, making it difficult to sit on the couch there. The things we do for our animals...

Da Momma said...

Wow, I am so excited to see pictures of the granddogs again. Remember when Sammi was so little and skinny and when Maxi was bone thin........thanks for rescuing them. Now they have a wonderful life with you and your entourage.