Friday, September 5, 2008

Not for those easily creeped out...

This is a bit scary and gross, but it was too funny not to share!! As you may know, I've been looking at wig websites lately for this little hair problem. Yesterday, I posted about how you can buy chest hair. If you went to the website, you saw that you can buy all sorts of hair products (made from 100% human hair): fu manchus, mutton chops, eyebrows, viking beards, merkins. You may be more educated than I am, but I had to look up what a merkin is. Well, the wikipedia definition is frightening. I'll let you look that up on your own! But, I emailed my favorite friend and told her about the chest hair and that she needed to look up a 'merkin'. This was her email response::


WHAT IS MERKIN??? Please tell me its not what I think it is....I am trying SO hard to contain the laughing/tears/peeing.......I CAN NOT handle this!!! :)

Okay I just googled it AND For the love -- it is what I was thinking...I am HORRIFIED!



Later that evening, I received this email picture from her. I laughed so hard!!



**Merkin has become the new insult among all of my friends**

2 comments:

Nikki said...

My "other" boss is such a Merkin sometimes! LOL!

Da Momma said...

Holy Merkin Batman!