Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures

a couple of pictures from bekah's wedding.....

It was really fun to see old friends that I haven't seen in a few years. It was really funny to see who did and didn't recognize me with my 'new hair'. Overall, the trip was really fun...up until the last 10 minutes. It was really windy and the plane was bouncing all over the place as we tried to land. And...I wanted to die. I didn't actually get sick...but felt horrible the rest of the day. I went home and went to bed shortly after that. My whole little adventure drained all the energy out of my body. Feeling better today though...and it was back to work

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I love the new do! And the lashes! =D

Da Momma said...

I miss you, come home!

Alexa said...

Look at your sexy mama hair! Love it! You always look great though....