Friday, December 19, 2008

Quick update

I signed a new lease yesterday so I won't be homeless on Jan 12. YAY! Stupid forclosure!!! But, if I'm out on Jan 12, they are giving me a check for $1500. And - my realtor gave me my full security deposit back - even the non-refundable pet deposit. YIPPEE!!!! All will help with 'relocation expenses'. This new house has a BRIGHT RED fireplace and a window seat that is 3x bigger than the one the puppies have now! So, if any of you would like to help me move...it would be GREAT!!!! I'll provide lunch :)

Scott got me a GPS for Christmas....WAHOO!! Now I won't get lost everywhere I go. Funny thing: before we opened presents I was telling him about how I got lost in looking for one of the offices of one of the 900 million people involved in this forclosure thing. So - appropriate and useful gift :D I got him a tent so we can go camping... :D (and a book that I started reading and didn't finish before I gave it to him. he gave it to me to take on the plane. i told him that he wasn't supposed to know that i was reading his christmas present first - oops)

And now, I'm waiting to leave with the puppies to the airport. So far - 2 hour and 46 minute delay because of snow and ice at O'hare. EEK!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Wow $1500! That's AWESOME. I'm up for lunch - count Travis and I in. Now we have to go camping next spring, k? I have to go one more time before this kid pops out. Yup, cat's out of the bag! Hooray!

Alexa said...

Yeah for GPS! That is what I got! LOVE IT.

Check out my blog for the award I gave you!

Sarah said...

I want to see pictures

Sarah said...

hey update your blog.....and why are you a follower of oliver's blog? thats weird