Saturday, November 22, 2008

I can sleep on the plane

Last night, Scott and I saw the new James Bond movie. It seemed to reference the last one a lot. I don't think that the other James Bond movies did that as much (although I could be wrong, I don't really pay that much attention). This movie was pretty good. I liked it - except for the headache that I left the theater with. The fight scenes are really jerky...the camera is moving all over the place. I watched most of the movie skwinty eyed to try and make things stop moving so fast. (It didn't help) Appearantly the director did this so that we would feel like we are 'part of the action'. I'm okay watching the action and not being apart of it. It made me feel like an old lady complaining about how 'in my day - movies were shot so you could actually see what was going on. All this 'action' gives me a headache' . And then I went home, took out my dentures, and went to bed!

Today we are going to a barbeque and I am making last minute cookies. I looked for a recipe that I already had all the ingrediants for. I found Espresso Chocolate Chip cookies....TA DA! Why did I never know about these cookies before. They are AMAZING!!!!

Tomorrow, after church, we are going to we TWILIGHT!!!! WAHOO!!! Then I need to return the dress I bought for Bekah's wedding and get a smaller size, buy a small bag of dog food for the puppies vacation with the Castros, find some books for the plane ride, give the boys a bath so they wont be smelly house guests...and somewhere in there I have to finish my proposal so I can meet with my boss on Monday. Hmmmm.......

1 comment:

Nikki said...

YAY TWILIGHT! Not yay busy Sunday evening.