Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight

Nikki got me hooked on the Twilight Series. Holy Cow....you should read them. I think everyone in Nikki's life is reading them. I read most of the books in one sitting...didn't eat, didn't sleep... MUST. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS!! Seriously, it was rediculous. The end of each book gives you the first chapter of the next one. That was TORTURE!!! I had the first one and read it (straight through) and was getting the next 3 books from Nikki. I came into work and asked for the next 2 books at the same time. Twilight pretty much ruled my life until I finished the books.

Well, the movie is coming out tonight and Twi-Guy said that the midnight showing was sold out (early this week).

***Side note: Nikki and I see the same chiropractor. He and his wife have also been reading the Twilight series together. He has decided to call himself 'Twi-guy'. I wonder if his wife calls herself 'Twirl-Girl'***

Sunday afternoon, I am going to see the movie with Nikki and Alexa. I totally bought us buttons...We like the books a lot! But, there are some people going way overboard...Twilight Tattoos....wow! I don't know how I'd feel about that in 30 years.

1 comment:

Da Momma said...

as you mom, i must say......hmmmmm.......not a favorite subject of mine. :0