Tuesday, November 18, 2008

moving up on nikki's list

so, it has been REALLY long since i have written here. I'm at work, so I cant include any pictures (sorry mom). maybe next time. Well, alot has happened in the past month or so. i have embraced this whole alopecia thing and shaved my head. i really like my little bald head. its alot of fun. **pictures coming soon**


My sister is in senegal and was officially 'installed' into her new life as a peanut farmer. I definitely suggest reading up on her adventures. Her life is so crazy right now. Full of parasites, bats in her hut, sheep interupting her showers, goats sharing her pillow... seriously, you should read it...she is hilarious.


Right now, I'm sick. Ugh! I sound like death...really just a head cold, but I cant smell or taste anything. I sound worse than I feel, but I feel guilty breathing near anyone. Hopefully it goes away quickly. I think it came from standing outside on Saturday morning in the wind. But, it is definitely worth it...I'd go back every week even if I get sick every week. It was such a great morning. Totally blew my mind and changed the way I see things. Definitely an eye opening experience. This group just recently started in Houston. I have been looking for a group like them since I moved here 2.5 years ago. I was so excited. I can't wait for the next time that I can go.

2 comments:

Da Momma said...

Boo on the no pictures. I want pictures! Stomping my feet now! Nice to see the update. YEah......
See you soon!

Pappy said...

wow it is about time you updated your blog. this should satisfy da momma for about an hour. see you soon.