Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

We went to see The Dark Knight last night. Scott and some friends came with us. The movie theater that we went to also served dinner. YUM! It was fun (except my Whoppers were stale...boo). The theater was way more packed than I thought it would be. Seriously, who goes to the movies on a Tuesday night. Apparently a lot of people. Good thing we got there early. But, the movie was really good. You should see it! The Joker was really, really creepy. Sarah thought he was the creepiest character of all time because he made mouth noises the whole movie. HA! We were laughing that the language she needs to learn for the Peace Corps will be a whole language of mouth noises and clicks. I hope so!!!

Tonight we are going to TaeBo and then to the coffeehouse. Maybe I'll beat her again at Egyptian Rat Screw! WUAHAHAHA! Tomorrow night we are going to 'happy hour' at a tapas place. MMMMM!!! We're so excited!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That movie was awesome. I love your new profile photo! PS - Look at me... blogging at home... on my own computer...

Da Momma said...

Hahahahaha! A villian who makes mouth noises! Glad you guys are having fun. How about a picture of the puppies!!!!!!!!!