Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

Yesterday was the first day that Sarah went to the gym with me. It was SO FUN to have someone there with me. The first class we did was the 'Lunch Crunch'. We used the big core balls (wahoo!) and then a 5lb ,an 8lb, and 2 10lb weights. We did alot of arm workouts. Sarah said her arms were so tired that she couldn't pick up her lunch to eat it.

After that, we went to grab lunch. We went to a little place that was really close. Its a house that was converted into a restaurant. Its a really cute little place. I brought her there because this place has really good strawberry lemonade and the best onion rings on the planet. Seriously, I don't think I've ever had better onion rings. We had to order another order of them :) They would totally win in a Throw Down with Bobby Flay.

After work, we went back to the gym for Tae Bo. O man!! It was really intense yesterday. It was TaeBo in fast forward! Arms and legs flying everywhere!!! But, it was so fun!!! Sarah really liked it.

After we came home, we just stayed in. We hung out and relaxed for the evening. We did start looking up tattoos that we could both get. We thought about either the ugly dog thing or these butt waffles!! HAHA! (just kidding mom!) YIKES!!!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

EWWWWW!!! BUTT WAFFLES?!?!?! Why? That's all I want to know. Why?

Da Momma said...

NO NO Butt Waffles! EGADS is that someones butt......
Wow, I am going to send that quote to Bobby Flay. Give me the name of the restaurant and when I am in NY in Sept. I will give it to him. Oh, and the Ugly Dog Thing.....Yes, that works for me.....IN GOLD. By the way, Sarah did you check the front of your suitcase?????????