Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What if they mated?

Conan O'Brien used to have this segment called "What if they mated?" He would take pictures of two celebrities and morph their faces together. Well, my sister found this website that lets you do that to your own pictures. So, of course Nikki and I spent this afternoon at work playing with this website! In case you need a laugh, I'll show you some of the puppy ones. First...

Sammy and Max

Next, was me and max


Followed by me and Sammy

And lastly, Sammy and Scott. Pay special attention to the tooth!! Doesn't it look like a werewolf?!?

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ahhhhh! That one of you and Max is WAY SCARY!!

Da Momma said...

this is just terribly disturbing! Stop it you are scaring me! I don't even want to know who your sister morphed!Hey if you morph me and your dad, you will get you and your sister! hahahaha